Dates for 300 Hour Teacher Training Course 2018 - 2019
|➢ 02 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 :: Personalised 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
||USD $ 1500
|➢ 02 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018 :: Personalised 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
||USD $ 1500
|➢ 02 Jan 2019 to 30 Jan 2019 :: Personalised 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
||USD $ 1500
|➢ 02 Feb 2019 to 30 Feb 2019 :: Personalised 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
||USD $ 1500
To reserve your seat, you need to pay US$ 280 as non-refundable deposit.
Remaining fee i.e. US$ 1220 is non-refundable and needs to be paid upon arrival before starting of the course
What is included in 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course?
» Yoga Teacher Training.
» Yoga Books:
» Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
» Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.
» Organic, Ayurvedic and Delicious Meals.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Syllabus
Techniques, Training and Practice
– Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas, Chanting, Mantra, Meditation and other traditional Yoga Techniques.
– Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
– Guided practice of the techniques themselves.
– Teaching Styles, Qualities of a Teacher.
– Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries.
– How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations, to the degree possible in a group setting.
– Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
– The student learning process.
– Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Anatomy and Physiology
– Body Systems/Organs, Chakras, Nadis.
– Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
– Traditional Texts, Non Violence, Dhamma, Karma, Service Concepts.
– The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita)
– Yoga lifestyle, such as the precept of non-violence (ahimsa), and the concepts of dharma and karma.
– Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community.
– Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
– Yoga Teaching Practice.
– Practice teaching as the lead instructor.
– Receiving and giving feedback.
– Observing others teaching.
– Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Sample Schedule for our Yoga Teacher Training
6:00 am to 6:30 am - Yogic Cleasing
6:30 am to 8:00 am - Yoga Asana
8:15 am to 9:00 am - Breakfast
9:00 am to 10:00 am - Yoga Philosophy
10:30 am to 12:00 noon - Yoga Anatomy
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Lunch
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Pranayama/ Meditation
4:00 pm to 4:30 pm - Yog Nidra
4:30 pm to 6:00 pm - Alignment
During our Yoga Teacher Training, Mantras will be taught and chanted and time for personal meditation is available throughout the day.
Packages include Organic, Ayurvedic, sattvic (upon request), vegetarian, and very tasty meals!
Focus on Personalised Yoga Teacher Training :
Maa yoga Ashram is supportive of your individual yoga practice and so provides the space and the environment that enhances the yoga experience. The quiet and serene atmosphere and scenic landscape lighten the mind and enable meditation. The yoga course is designed to ensure that your get personalised attention in the areas you would like to focus on in order to become a better yoga teacher yourself. At Maa Yoga Ashram you can expect a lot of personal support in and out of the classroom and also increase your knowledge on various yoga practices during the discussions we hold regularly.
An Affordable Residential Yoga Teacher Training Programme
Besides training for the advanced level 300 hour yoga certification course, at Maa yoga Ashram you can also learn about or avail a variety of Ayurveda therapies and treatments. The residential nature of the programme familiarises you with yoga lifestyle and community living like the ancient yogis. The only difference is that while the ancient sages lived sparsely here at Maa Yoga Ashram you will be provided clean and comfortable accommodation and vegetarian organic meals prepared hygienically. You will also have some time for sight-seeing, trekking, white water rafting or simply participating in the famous Ganga Aarti
500-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Some schools follow the IYA standards about designate a 500 RYT completing programs of 200-hours and 300-hours. Some RYS or Yoga Workshop made modules for this programs, oriented to those who already passed the 300-hours program. Other Registered Yoga Schools call immersions to the intense program created to assure the trainee know the Five Categories of Asanas. Also, they include individual and specifics modules developed on medicine, philosophy, history, asanas and through observation and experience, know how to do the poses in each category, share a common foundation and how to build upon this foundation.
Maa Yoga Ashram offers Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India, from beginners to advanced level yoga practitioners who wish to make this step.
Our intensive residential Yoga Teacher Training concentrates in preparing individuals with basic understanding of yoga – both theoretically and practically.
Hands-on training program on classical yoga studies in the very land where yoga was originated, Rishikesh, India.
Our Yoga Teacher Training is beneficial for all levels. An intensive training course as this one is always a challenge – physically, mentally and emotionally, no matter what your previous skills are.
After the Yoga Teacher Training program, you will see and feel an incredible transformation in your body and mind.
You do not need to be ‘flexible’ or ‘good’ to practice yoga or complete a Yoga Teacher Training.