Arogyadham Ayurveda Treatment Center
The Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss and preventions is a time-proven methodology.
It is very effective because the procedure treats the problems from the inside and not the outside alone.
The research of Ayurveda provides to practitioner’s effective reasons behind excessive hair fall and the ways to reverse it which in turn results in consistent hair growth.
This 5000 years old healing science explains that the hair type is directly related to body type and is systematically classified into three categories. These categories are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. That’s why each hair type has distinct features and from now, there are multiple reasons for hair loss that vary from person to person.
Ayurveda for hair loss has a holistic approach and has three key concepts:
• Nidana (diagnostic measures),
• Ahar (food that can be used as preventive medicine),
• And Chikitsa (support and self-care).
Ayurveda explains that the hair loss is caused because of pitta dosha.
Pitta governs our metabolism and digestion, and a balanced pitta leads to a healthy body and mind. So bad eating habits, anxiety, and stress cause pitta dosha, which in turn lead to hair loss. For Ayurvedic Medicine, hair gets nourished by the nutrient plasma derived from the food that you eat.
1. Aloe Vera juice: Ayurveda for hair loss explain that Aloe Vera is an excellent treatment, for use, prepare Aloe Vera juice (1/3 cup) and mix a bit of cumin with it.
Use the mixture 2-3 times a day for 3 months to stop thinning of hair.
2. King of herbs Bhringaraaja (Eclipta prostrata): It is the best Ayurvedic herb to control hair loss. Bhringaraaja is known as a king of the hair as well as the king of herbs because it has the power of reversing baldness and prevent of graying of hair. You can apply this method to eating and externally using Bhringraj oil. The application of this method leaves paste over the scalp, leaves it for few minutes, and washes it off with clean water. Make a mix of dried Bhringaraj in warm water. Cool it and apply the same on the scalp for strengthening the hair follicles.
3. Amla powder: Indian gooseberry or Amla got multiple minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. Use Amla like a hair tonic, it will make your hair stronger, healthier, prevents graying, and a good conditioner. Make a pack of Indian gooseberry powder, henna, Brahmi powder along with curd. Apply it to the hair; leave it for 1 hour, and then wash it.
The juice of Amla and lemon may be used on the scalp followed by washed the same after 20 minutes.
4. Brahmi’s tonics: This ayurvedic herb is also used as brain tonics, memory, intelligence, concentration, and alertness.
It promotes healthy skin, massaging your scalp with Brahmi oil to clean the hair follicles, which further smooth the blood circulation in the head region.
5. Neem (Margosa): Applying Neem oil at night and wash the same in the morning with fresh water, helps to prevent hair fall. These practices make your hair silky, lustrous, black, and shining. You can also take 1 cup of margosa leaves and 4 cups of water. Boil it for 10 minutes. Strain the mixture and make it cool. Apply it on the scalp to rinse your hair.
6. Strong Ashwagandha: also knows as the Indian Winter Cherry, is an amazing herb for hair rejuvenation. Ashwagandha is the Indian ginseng. Photo Credit: Indigo Hierbas. Works for menopausal ease, memory booster, mood elevator, and revitalization. As a treatment for hair loss, work against the weakening of the immunity system. Ashwagandha is an immunity booster and vigor, that helps in the lessening of stress thereby used in the strengthening of hair.
7. Methi or Fenugreek seeds: You can use this herbal as a shampoo. This is one of the effective home remedies to solve the problem of hair fall.
8. Powerful Ritha: Different names describe this plant: soap nuts, Boondi Kottai, Kumkudukaya. This plant has wonderful benefits for hair, skin, dandruff, and facial complexion. It is a wonderful hair promoter, cleans and prevents hair fall by strengthening the hair follicles. You can use it for shining the hair, taking out the nuts from its cover, crush it, and dipped into 500cm3 of water. Leave it overnight, strain it and wash your hair with this liquid, continue it for a month. In a short time, you will experience the amazing difference in your hair.
9. Eatable Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are a great source of magnesium and calcium. For prevention, it is a wise step to take sesame seeds calcium in the breakfast every day. Calcium and magnesium are goods for hair treatment.
10. Banyan tree: Use these the goods of these trees for preventing hair fall. Grind the small part of the banyan tree root and mix the lemon juice in it. Now, apply the mixture over your scalp.
11. Hot Oil treatment: You can use essential oils such as coconut oil, Brahmi oil, or almond oil, and properly massage your scalp with the hot oil. Applying massages help to improve the blood circulation in your scalp and rejuvenate your hair follicles. Within 6 months, you’ll be noticing changes, your hair will grow better, longer, and thicker, and lower hair fall.
• Do yoga and meditations as these are stress buster and mood elevator
• Avoid beverages like alcohol, coffee, excessive smoking
• Adequate amount of water is essential for proper growth of hair
• Sleep for 7-8 hours is utmost important
• And avoid Pitta aggravating foods like spicy, fried and oily foods
We hope these 11 Amazingly Effective Treatments of Ayurveda for Hair Loss suits your routine and help your hair, let us know your comments about it.
Aamkhala, Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh - 249192, India
+91 - 8449333303