200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Are you captivated by the calming world of yoga and desire to uncover its mysteries? Are you interested in self-exploration and spiritual development? Do you want to find peace in your stressful life and achieve a sense of improved well-being? If yes, this is your sign to become a yoga teacher and embark on a journey of transformation and enlightenment. Maa Yoga Ashram is here to help you get started on the path to becoming a yoga teacher! Our yoga school, registered with the Yoga Alliance, offers a comprehensive 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh that will build you into a highly skilled yoga teacher.
Our 200 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is a 4-week residential program specifically created for beginner to intermediate-level students. So, if you are a beginner with no yoga experience or a yoga teacher who wants to refine your yoga practice, you are welcome to join this course. The syllabus of this course provides a complete understanding of the basic principles of yoga while enhancing practical skills and confidence in yoga teaching. It has a detailed curriculum carefully designed by yoga professionals to build you into a confident and effective yoga teacher, ready to share your knowledge with your students and the world.
We at Maa Yoga Ashram are a warm, supportive, and friendly community that creates an ideal space for growth and learning. During your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you will receive comfortable accommodations and enjoy three delicious Sattvic meals with herbal tea daily. Situated in the Yoga Capital of the World, Maa Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh serves as the perfect destination for seeking yoga teacher training. Set amidst the soothing atmosphere of the Himalayan mountains and the river Ganga, among a rich history of ancient yogic traditions, Maa Yoga Ashram provides an escape from the noisy and fast-paced city life where you can find peace, balance, and wholeness within.
Our mission at Maa Yoga Ashram is to offer a fulfilling, life-transforming experience to our students through authentic teachings of yoga. Join our yoga community and experience a spiritual awakening and calmness you won’t find anywhere else!
Course Overview Of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
|Course Name||200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training|
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Module||Residential with Meals|
|Certification||RYT 200 - Yoga Alliance|
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is the best fit for you if:
- You are at the beginner or intermediate phase in your yoga teacher training journey.
- You are passionate about yoga and want to learn about this art form in-depth.
- You are interested in teaching yoga and are motivated to spread its beauty to the world.
- You desire spiritual enlightenment, self-exploration, inner balance, and peace.
- You aspire to become a professional yoga teacher and become an RYT-200.
Daily Schedule of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
|5:00 AM||Wake Up|
|05:30 AM to 07:00 AM||Yoga Asana/ Shatkarma|
|07:00 AM||Fire Ceremony|
|07:15 AM||Ganga Walk / Sightseeing|
|08:30 AM||Breakfast (Prasadam)|
|9:00 AM to 9:45 AM||Mantra Chanting|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 PM to 01:00 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|1:30 PM||Lunch (Prasadam)|
|03:00 PM to 04:00 PM||Pranayama|
|04:30 PM to 06:00 PM||Body Alignment/ Asana class|
|6:30 PM||Ganesh Arti|
|7:00 PM||Dinner (Prasadam)|
|9:00 PM||Lights out|
Note: Daily schedule is subject to change on teacher's discretion
Eligibility Criteria For 200 Hour Yoga TTC
To join the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you must meet these requirements:
- A basic understanding of the English language is required as the lessons are conducted in English.
- Having prior experience in yoga is not necessary for this course, but it is useful to have.
- You must be 18 years and above to participate in this course
- You must be physically and mentally healthy
Disclaimer: Maa Yoga Ashram is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) that offers certification on completing 200-hour YTT and permits you to teach yoga professionally. It doesn’t authorize you as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200). However, it makes you eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance and become an RYT-200.
Curriculum Of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
If you are just starting your yoga journey or are an intermediate-level yoga teacher wanting to revisit your knowledge and refine your practice, our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will help you. Designed by the International Yoga Alliance, the curriculum of this course will provide you a thorough understanding of the foundations of yoga with practicals so that you can confidently teach yoga. You will learn how to sequence a class, safely transition students into poses, make adjustments, and much more.
In 200 Hour Yoga TTC, you will be introduced to basic human anatomy and physiology. In this, you will learn:
- The importance of human anatomy and physiology in yoga practice
- The functioning of the muscular, skeletal, nervous, respiratory, and cardiovascular systems
- Application of anatomical knowledge to your yoga practice
- Causes and prevention of injury during yoga practice
In this course, you will study philosophical texts, ethical aspects, and the lifestyle of yoga in brief. It covers:
- Study of ancient yogic scriptures: The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita, and more
- Introduction to yoga’s history and lifestyle
- Ethics of Teaching Yoga
During your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you will learn:
- To strengthen your practice in basic multi-styled yoga asanas involving Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Hatha Yoga, and more
- To make adjustments during your yoga practice
- Proper alignment and transitioning between poses
Our course also provides an introduction to basic Pranayama techniques and how to practice them under expert guidance. It involves:
- Introduction to the traditional techniques of Pranayama
- Understanding the philosophical theories of Pranayama
- Learning breath control
- Practicing Pranayama techniques guided by yoga professionals
Maa Yoga Ashram offers calming meditation sessions within the 200 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, with a soothing ambiance of nature, perfect for calming down, focusing, and connecting with your inner self. It involves:
- Introduction to basic teaching methodologies
- Practicing the teaching methods in a classroom setting
Practicing focus during meditation
Learning classroom management, organization, observational, and instructional skills
Learning and applying effective teaching methods
Apart from meditation, you will also learn about chakra alignment and how to practice it effectively for cleansing and balancing the body. Our chakra alignment sessions involve:
Practicing different types of meditation, such as guided, mindfulness, transcendental, and more
- Introduction to the seven chakras and their meaning
- Introduction to the history and philosophy behind chakra alignment practices
- Learning different types of mudras
- Understanding the importance of chakra healing on overall well-being
- Focus sessions for learning to connect and balance the chakras
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Dates & Fee
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program at Maa Yoga Ashram has a duration of 28 days. It continues throughout the year, beginning on the 2nd and ending on the 24th of each month.
The total fee for this course is ₹ 71,999 INR, which is non-refundable. Within this fee structure, ₹ 20,599 INR is to be paid for seat reservations. The remaining ₹ 51,400 INR is to be paid upon arrival before starting the course.
For additional information and queries regarding enrollment in this course, refer to Our Refund Policy.
We have only limited seats for our 200 Hour YTT Course, so secure your place fast!
To reserve your seat, you need to pay ₹ 20599 INR as a non-refundable deposit.
The remaining fee i.e. ₹ 51,400 INR is non-refundable and needs to be paid upon arrival before starting the course.
Features Included In 200 Hour YTTC Fee
- 28 Days of comfortable accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend outings to local attractions
- Access to the yoga library
- Course materials (Notebooks, Yoga Mat, Cleansing kit)
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate
Features Not Included In 200 Hour YTTC Fee
- Airflight, visa, and travel charges
- Personal expenses
- Insurance and any other liabilities
- Private trips apart from school trips
- Additional charges may apply for staying more days after the course completion
Why Choose Maa Yoga Ashram?
It would have been tough to choose your career as a yoga teacher. Now that you have taken this brave step, Maa Yoga Ashram is here to ease the rest of your learning journey. We stand as one of the finest yoga schools you can rely on to pursue your yoga-teaching dreams.
Maa Yoga Ashram is an ancient ashram-style yoga teacher training school registered by the World Yoga Federation and the USA Yoga Alliance, ensuring authentic and effective yoga teacher training.
Our 200-hour YTT program covers a comprehensive curriculum designed by skilled yoga professionals for beginners that provides a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of yoga.
At Maa Yoga Ashram, you'll have ample opportunities to practice teaching and receive constructive feedback that will refine your teaching skills and make you confident in guiding others.
Our ashram provides comfortable accommodations, three delicious Sattvic meals, diverse activities, weekend outings, and more to create a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
Our ashram is covered with luscious greenery with a tranquil environment that creates a perfect ambiance for meditating and practicing yoga.
Our school has a supportive and welcoming community that promotes mindfulness. Together, we grow as we create an environment that encourages spiritual development.
Located in the serene natural landscape of Rishikesh, with a beautiful view of the Himalayan mountains and the river Ganga, Maa Yoga Ashram serves as a perfect destination to connect with your inner soul and dive into a transformative and immersive experience.
Our Maa Yoga Ashram offers an ideal space to grow and improve your yoga teaching skills. Join our community and move ahead towards becoming a yoga teacher that touches and enriches the lives of several others through the power and knowledge of yoga.