300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India
Now that you have built foundational knowledge and skills for teaching yoga by completing the 200 Hour YTTC, you might be wondering what your next step should be. There are several paths from which to choose. If you're thinking of moving a step ahead in advancing your yogic skills, look no further!
Maa Yoga Ashram offers an extensive 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, an advanced-level yoga course designed for students who have completed their 200 Hour YTTC and have reached an intermediate level in yoga. Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course expands the fundamental yogic abilities you gained in your 200 Hour YTT, adding more complex details to your understanding of yoga. It focuses on advanced multi-styled yoga practices, breathing techniques, cleansing practices, teaching methods, and in-depth yogic philosophy and physiology. This detailed curriculum will enhance your yogic skills and help you progress in your yoga teaching career.
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is a 4-week residential program that provides exciting features such as comfortable accommodations, weekend outings, refreshing activities, and delicious 3 sattvic meals. With the breathtaking view of the Himalayan mountains and the Ganga River, Maa Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh serves as an ideal destination if you wish to pursue your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India.
So, what are you waiting for? Immerse yourself in the serene environment of Rishikesh and dive into a transformative yoga learning experience at Maa Yoga Ashram!
Course Overview | 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
|Course Name||300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training|
|Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Duration||4 Weeks (28 Days)|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Module||Residential with 3 Meals|
|Certification||300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training|
Note: Daily schedule is subject to change at the teacher's discretion
This course is for you if:
- Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is an advanced-level course guided by expert yoga instructors that will help you transition into a skilled and professional yoga trainer.
- The course includes hands-on learning and one-on-one teaching approaches to provide you with the best yoga learning experience and improve your skills effectively.
- After successfully completing your 300 hour yoga teacher training at Maa Yoga Ashram (RYS), you will receive a certification and become eligible to register as an RYT-500 with the Yoga Alliance.
- Gaining the 300 hour YTT proficiency allows you to teach yoga from beginner to advanced-level students professionally.
Curriculum | 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
In our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn detailed principles and advanced techniques of yoga. It involves the in-depth study of yogic philosophical texts (such as Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, etc.) and the practice of complex and intense yoga asanas, Pranayama, cleansing practices, teaching methodologies, and more.
Yoga anatomy & physiology explore the functioning of our bodies during our yoga practice. In this course, you will explore:
- Advanced Anatomy: In-depth study of muscular, skeletal, nervous, respiratory, and cardiovascular systems
- Alignment and Adjustment: Practicing proper transition from one pose to another and correctly aligning the body while doing yoga asanas
- Injury Prevention: A better understanding of bodily systems, maintaining correct posture, and properly transitioning through poses to avoid injury and health risks
Our ashram offers a multi-styled yoga program. In our 300 Hour YTTC, you will learn and practice complex asanas in different yoga styles involving Hatha, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Vinyasa Yoga, and more. The intense practice will build on your 200 Hour Yoga Training, making you stronger, more confident, and more flexible.
Our 300 Hour YTT course builds on the basic knowledge of yogic philosophy that involves a thorough study of:
- Ancient philosophical scriptures like the Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and more
- Yoga’s history and lifestyle
- Ethics of Yogic Teaching
The 300 hour YTT course provides advanced training in controlled breathwork along with other intense, focused breathing techniques. It involves:
- Understanding the connection between breath and energy
- Practicing advanced breathing techniques like alternate nostril breathing (Anulom Vilom), holding of breath, and more
- Energizing, cleansing, and balancing of chakras
In this course, you will practice advanced meditation techniques and learn to balance your chakras more readily. This will involve:
- The significance of meditation and chakra healing on one’s overall well-being
- Practicing several types of meditation like guided meditation, transcendental meditation, mindfulness meditation, loving-kindness, and more
- Practicing intense concentration
- Learning to balance the chakras
Our 300 Hour Yoga TTC course in Rishikesh offers advanced-level Mantra Chanting practices. In this course, you will:
- About the history and significance of Mantra Chanting
- Involve in guided mantra chanting by experienced instructors
- Explore various types of mantras and practice chanting them in a structured and focused manner
- Discuss and gain insight into your mantra chanting experience with your instructors and other learners
Shatkarma is a cleansing practice designed to purify the body and nervous system. Our 300 Hour Yoga TTC involves performing the six shatkarmas: Dhauti, Basti, Neti, Trataka, Nauli, and Kapalabhati. Yoga is a spiritual discipline. Hence, it is very important to cleanse your body before teaching yoga in order to prevent passing any negative energy to your students.
During your 300 hour yoga teacher training, you will learn several advanced teaching methodologies along with gaining practical experience in teaching. You will learn:
- Experiential (Hands-On) Learning
- Classroom management
- Conversation and Instructional skills
- Skills of observation, presentation, and assistance
- Marketing skills for the yoga business
Daily Schedule of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
|5:00 AM||Wake Up|
|05:30 AM to 07:00 AM||Yoga Asana/ Shatkarma|
|07:00 AM||Fire Ceremony|
|07:15 AM||Ganga Walk / Sightseeing|
|08:30 AM||Breakfast (Prasadam)|
|9:00 AM to 9:45 AM||Mantra Chanting|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 PM to 01:00 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|1:30 PM||Lunch (Prasadam)|
|03:00 PM to 04:00 PM||Pranayama|
|04:30 PM to 06:00 PM||Body Alignment/ Asana class|
|6:30 PM||Ganesh Arti|
|7:00 PM||Dinner (Prasadam)|
|9:00 PM||Lights out|
Note: Daily schedule is subject to change on teacher's discretion
Eligibility Criteria | 300 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
Make sure you meet these requirements before enrolling in our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh:
- You have received training in 200 hour YTT from any Registered Yoga School (RYS).
- You have a basic knowledge of the English language as the lessons are conducted in English.
- You are 18 years and above.
- You are physically and mentally healthy.
Things to consider
- If you are an experienced yoga practitioner who has not received any yoga teacher training but wants to strengthen their practice, you are welcome to join this course. Keep in mind that although you will gain a certification, you won’t become eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance International.
- Maa Yoga Ashram is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) that provides certification on completing your course. With this certification, you become eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT-500 and qualified to teach yoga professionally on an advanced level.
Course Fees And Duration | 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course spans a duration of 28 days. The program begins on the 2nd and finishes on the 29th of each month.
The total fee for this course is ₹ 90,000 INR, which is non-refundable. Within this fee structure, ₹21999 INR is to be paid for seat reservations. The remaining ₹68,001 INR is to be paid upon arrival before starting the course.
For additional information and queries regarding enrollment in this course, refer to Our Refund Policy.
We have only limited seats for our 300 Hour YTT Course, so secure your place fast!
To reserve your seat, you need to pay ₹ 21999 INR as a non-refundable deposit.
The remaining fee i.e. ₹ 68,001 INR is non-refundable and needs to be paid upon arrival before starting the course.
Features Included In 300 Hour YTTC Fee
- 28 days accommodation
- Clean and well-maintained rooms
- Yoga classes with the necessary equipment
- Course study materials (Notebooks, Yoga Mat, Cleansing kit)
- Delicious 3 sattvic meals with herbal tea daily
- Weekend outings to local attractions
- Sightseeing: Ganga beach walks and evening Ganga Arti
- Access to the library filled with inspiring texts
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate
Features Not Included In 300 Hour YTTC Fee
- Airflight costs, visa charges, and taxi pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Insurance and any other liabilities
- Private trips other than school outings
- Stay for extra days beyond course completion (at additional charges)
Why Choose Maa Yoga Ashram?
You may wonder, with numerous yoga schools offering 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, why choose Maa Yoga Ashram? It is a good question. Here is why we stand out as one of the best yoga schools that provide 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India.
- Maa Yoga Ashram is an RYS recognized by the World Yoga Federation and the Yoga Alliance International, which makes it a reliable yoga school you can trust for pursuing your advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- Our school follows ancient ashram principles and teaches yoga in its most authentic and pure form. Our 300 hour YTT program covers a thorough curriculum of in-depth yogic study to intense physical practice. It is designed to advance your understanding of yoga and grow as a skilled professional.
- At Maa Yoga Ashram, you will learn advanced teaching and business skills that will help you grow as a yoga teacher in the yoga community.
- Our ashram offers a comfortable stay, delicious Sattvic meals, weekly outings to local attractions, and many more facilities as part of the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, making your yoga learning journey a rewarding experience.
- The beautiful landscape of the Himalayan mountains and the River Ganga in Rishikesh creates a calming environment that will immerse you in a transformative experience as you advance your yoga teaching skills at Maa Yoga Ashram.
- Our Ashram is surrounded by natural greenery. Here, we have a kind, supportive community that promises a safe and welcoming environment. You will get ample opportunities to connect with like-minded people and grow together during your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Our mission at Maa Yoga Ashram is to offer authentic yoga teaching to its students and keep this age-old tradition alive by passing on and spreading the knowledge of yoga to people around the world.